Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Girl named SORROW..

Give me your hand, said Love
and I will take it all away,
I will give you joy for ashes,
a heart of beautiful array


So Sorrow looked upon him
her heart filled with death
Can Love possibly heal me?
she murmured in a whispering breath

Pain had always been her friend
Darkness is what she knows
Alone, who could ever want her
Her friend, Lonely, had told her so

But Love was so inviting
His warmth pulling her fro
I will love you as you are
To you my heart I want to show


So Sorrow stretched out to him
Hand-in-hand with Love
Take me from this place, she said
Beyond the clouds above

So Love finally embraced her
His beloved, that was she
Your name is no longer Sorrow, he said
It's Loved. You're loved by me

4 comments:

Chandroma said...

Sometime all She wants to here is You r there by her thru the thick n thin.. n There You are always by Her.. loved it:):)

Chandroma said...

Sometime all She wants to hear is You r there by her thru the thick n thin.. n There You are always by Her.. loved it:):)

vicious said...

where was paranormal all this while ?? loved it like hell ..
one of your best works !!!

keep the flame burning !!

Eve said...

though its an old post...but i cdnot help commentting...plz teach me also how to write...ive bcome ur fan.