Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shadows

shadows…

Shadows hide me in their welcoming arms. They let me see what’s beyond; beyond of what is seen. We take long walks at most nights, through the hissing winds of winter.Sometimes I feel something waning inside, waning for those old days, when I was like others…how I longed to be like them…how merciless they were…my rage got beyond limits after all that time…

It was me who called the darkness and sent it onto them.It was me who watched them pray for salvation.

But I closed my eyes, closed my ears, closed my heart and let them fall.

7 comments:

Aarthy said...

u have a good skill in writing poems...some are really good....



i like poems basically but i cant write even one :(

bad luck for me...

Paranormal ME said...

thanzz dude..
do visit my blog again..

Prashant Mehta said...

very poignant, i must say

Paranormal ME said...

@ prashant

Thanks man

aninda said...

Wonderful piece of imagination entangled emotions portrayed beautifully .... hatz off

angel from heaven said...

Beautifully constructed I loved it.

Paranormal ME said...

@ all above

Thanks all for commenting...
:)