Friday, July 3, 2009

A Evening of Romance


The soft roar of a crackling fire illuminates the room draped,
in
a mysterious afterglow that permeates the silence.

The softness
of a blanket envelops the romance that purveys the night time
of our dreams.


The clink of glass
as we toast our love to the night and the fire,
and bless
our longevity.

The warmth of you
in my arms as the night winds down is all I need tonight
and tomorrow
to keep me around.

The love is forever
part of us and you,
you will
make me happy for
the days
to come.

The night is gone as the light envelops the room, the fire has faded, but you are still here and

I will
hold you still.

6 comments:

Aarthy said...

wow.....excellent poem..touched my heart...

Paranormal ME said...

@ Anto..
Thanks Bro..

vicious said...

what emotions ! what feelings !! what passion!! every line is oozing with love and commitment for the loved one ! awesome !

Element-In-U said...

deep... touching... romantic.

sharaya said...

really good

Anonymous said...

Basicly I have herd that when you download the latest iPhone software it keeps all the old ones (therefore wasting space) so i am trying to locate them on my mac to delete the last few, do you know where/how i can find them?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]