Sunday, February 28, 2010

The forgiving light


Down on my knees,
I crawl toward the dark,

I turn my back on the light,
And slowly it fades out of my side,

The endless dark beckons to me,

Waiting with open arms,

Now i slowly climb onto my feet,
After an eternity of kneeling to the light,

I wish the feel the dark's embrace,
I turn my head to see what i was,
Everything i've ever known,
And i turn back to the darkness.

The lights fading,
My body almost consumed,
But the light whispers before it dies,

'Its never to late to return...."

I turn back,
My eyes hard and cold,
And i whisper,

"No......"

4 comments:

Eve said...

thumbs up...keep up the gud wrk..

Mobile App Developers said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

App Development Bangalore said...

That is an extremely smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.