Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ŧiмє is ηøw...


Another wave has passed, and I'm still here
I suppose I'm supposed to be glad.
But I can't find a source of joy
Right now I'm just plain sad.

I want to cry my heart out

But my water bill must be in arrears,
Because no matter how deep my misery,
I can't seem to find any tears…

My spirit's flat, my soul wrung out

All joy in my life is long gone
I can vaguely remember laughing,
But right now my 'joy factor' is none.

For now my life will go on
Whatever it may lack
But I know, when I least expect it
The Darkness will come back.

2 comments:

Paranormal ME said...

This is one of my best poems...I wrote it a few months back still unknowing of the fact THAT THE TIME WILL BE NOW...
This accords with the glum depressive time I am going through...
When everything is going wrong You can holster the darkness...

Anonymous said...

qt gloomy it seemed.... in fact i realised coz i knoe wat r u goin thru now....

gud job.... try to make it more compact..knoe u will... let other feel it...